Thursday 16 January 2014

Our Trip to Staircase House

Last Friday we went to a museum called Staircase House. The museum is a real house that people used to live in, hundreds of years ago. We left a modern part of the museum and went over magical bridge to the old house. While we crossed the bridge we all wished hard for a mistress - a servant who worked in the house a very long time ago - to appear. She did! She was really friendly and told us lots of facts about the things in the house, the people who used to live there, and helped us with some really fun activities. It was a fantastic day and we learned a LOT! Come and ask us about some of the things we found out...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Year One!

    It looks like you had a fantastic trip to Staircase House. The pictures are very funny, especially the one of Zainab in the curly wig! I am pleased to see that you took Max with you, I'm sure he enjoyed it. It's a shame that I couldn't come too.

    I like to look at the blog to see what you are getting up to. I really miss working with you all, and will definitely come and visit you when I have a free morning or afternoon. Mr Ellis has been telling me how hard you have all been working, so keep it up!

    Love from Miss Murray.

    ReplyDelete